SBIR Road Tour 2020
The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Bozeman, Montana on August 10, 2020, to promote the non-dilutive federal technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
On August 10, individual program managers from participating agencies representing over $3.7B in non-dilutive early-stage funding will participate in a one-day event on the campus of Montana State University alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation SBIR/STTR ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology company, don’t miss this opportunity!
Meet one-on-one with SBIR/STTR program managers and agency representatives including some of the following:
- Air Force (USAF)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Defense – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Department of Defense – Navy
- Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Engaging Panel Sessions with successful Montana SBIR companies, Montana accelerators, and business support organizations
Registration will open soon!
For more information, visit www.sbirroadtour.com.
Contact Ann Peterson at email@example.com to stay informed about this event. Can’t wait to see you there!